A fully customized, high-end office on Park Avenue requiring exquisite attention to detail and a team that can think ahead.
High End Offices
Custom Design for Park Avenue Office
This project required the utmost attention to detail and ability to plan ahead and handle materials with care.
Working with renowned architect Nasser Nakib, the vision for the space required all wood and glass partitions making it a very challenging build out.
In addition, the wood was 100% Anigre Wood, a beautiful African hardwood with delicate grains that required each room to be completed in wood form the same flitch. This alone meant the project could only be accomplished by expert craftsmen who could not only choose the lumber, but ensure that the wood was cut, machined and handled with care through installation.
The lighting package included custom LED, concealed lighting throughout, controlled with a project specific Lutron lighting system.
The work included the following:
- Fully custom lighting and Lutron control lighting system
- Custom Belhiem Glass and Stainless Steel partitions
- Level “Five” finish walls and ceiling
- New Power and signal distribution system
- Custom pantry
- Stone lobby floor with custom stainless steel saddles
- Custom stainless steel Toilet partitions
- Fully customized furniture
- Acoustic ceiling panels
- Stainless steel railing
- Motorized curtain system
- FDNY Fire alarm system
- Fire detection and suppression systems
- VAV Air Conditioning system with separate comfort zones for each office
E.J. York, Inc. successfully completed the project on time and within budget while still executing all details flawlessly.