Getting involved with a project at the early stages is where clients get the full benefit of working with EJ York Inc. As we take on the role of Construction Manager (CM), we use our extensive knowledge and experience to guide each project to a successful completion.
EJ York Inc’s scope of services is tailored to match each client’s specific needs. Our focus is on efficient and effective management, which is aimed at protecting the interests of our client.
Our team of seasoned construction managers assigned to each project takes pride in the services they provide. Our management teams provide project leadership and maintain a focus on the construction schedule. They effectively communicate with the project participants, monitor the work and progress of trades, facilitate coordination, provide project documentation, and follow-up on details and issues until resolved.
Once the Pre-Construction Phase has been completed and the project is underway, our team of highly qualified professionals continue to guide our clients through a wide range of subsequent steps as needed, including some of the following:
- Overall management and supervision
- Subcontractor management
- Cost estimating and value analysis
- Phasing alternatives/milestones
- Constructability reviews
- General conditions and contract requirements
- Bid/procurement process assistance
- Schedule development and monitoring
- Contract administration and management
- Quality control
- Financial Status Reports and Cash Flow Projections
- Documentation and file maintenance
- Change order management
- Contract closeout supervision